o
this is a small, informal showcase of narcisstic ramblings and mediocre photography. about me, categories, instagram, tumblr

✩ a midsummer night's links

although I had originally envisioned my summer to be full of fun and productivity, it's ended up as a lot of internet time + entertaining my little sister + the occasional meetup with friends -- although there's nothing wrong with that! as a result, I've discovered many interesting links.
  1. on this site, you can only see the last letter of your writing - forcing you to focus on it.
  2. Anna Akana is one of the most inspiring and ~*effortlessly cool*~ people I've ever seen. so uh... maybe I watched all of her videos.
  3. If you've ever needed a color palette from an image
  4. "turn on your location I wanna fight" and other stalking purposes, head over to here
  5. I'm never going to actually do it but making lipstick from crayons is an intriguing idea~
  6. so apparently light music in the background helps you focus?
  7. tips for people who are traveling bc summer (I'm leaving in three days!!)
  8. DIY pixel art resource - I haven't used it but the interface looks pretty clean and easy to use
  9. okay here's another resource of free coding tutorials. I'm currently in codecademy, and it's been pretty slow and confusing but that's my own fault ;;
  10. when life gets tough read this bb
  11. if i drooled regularly i would be drooling over this salad. yes it's a salad. shhh
  12. how vaccines cause autism
  13. i got the little jellies with transparent background from here. there are lots of other transparent foods there that just make me really happy. chicken katsu and HD hamburgers ahhh
  14. and if you're just really really bored (bored enough to read this horrible blog elohel), this will help you waste your time.