o
this is a small, informal showcase of narcisstic ramblings and mediocre photography. about me, categories, instagram, tumblr

hi!

I am feeling pretty positive about myself today hi everyone!!
Today was block day @ school which means 95 minutes of swimming unit. Swimming is so fun I love it so so much. Nobody is judgmental about how you look in your swimsuit / how gross your hair is after swimming (or maybe I just talk to really fake people, I wouldn't know the difference), and besides a little nagging voice in my head that says I am going to do poorly on the swimming exam, I am really content with PE right now. PE is my favorite class -- I have never said that in my life. I can temporarily forget the stress of math and the confusion of French and make a fool out of myself with the noodle.

Sometimes I do exercise videos on Youtube when I feel guilty for eating trash (Nutella) and I just finished doing a hundred burpees and I actually like exercising? I'm really not trying to be fit or anything, (I am satisfied with how I look even if I'm not the most skinny or muscular I love my body it's cute and squishy like a very tan marshmallow) it just gives me a set goal and a sense of achievement along with the endorphins, obviously.
i am sweaty and lopsided but this is the the most accomplished i've felt in a long time.

um... i swear we have normal pictures somewhere

oh there it is!!

hash tag twin day


Last week was spirit week, and I tried to dress up. Formal day is great because I can wear wedges and a dress to class and nobody bats an eye. The rally was an embarrassment, though. I always feel self-conscious and awkward when I try to be loud, because I have this dumb superiority complex where I think everyone's attention is on me ;;
formal day~~ i walked three miles in three inch heels B(((
My sister bought me three boxes of matcha ice cream despite her loathing of everything green tea flavored I love her
I'm trying to have a growth mindset, not sure how it is going.
Ahhh, my newest stress is trying to make it into Vertigo - although I truly don't expect to be accepted, it would be amazinggg. I don't have much going on in my life right now, so I have time to worry about writing and photography applications yay