o
this is a small, informal showcase of narcisstic ramblings and mediocre photography. about me, categories, instagram, tumblr

d.i.y flower crown

This post has been sitting in my drafts forever so let's publish it yes. I don't really have much to type about this topic, yet I feel obligated to write a lot because...,, it's a blog post.

I used a tutorial by...uh... /quickly googles "flower crown diy" and clicks on the fifth result/ bleubird!
+ flowers, of course~
It turned out very well for a craft made by me - I have pretty low standards since I'm not a crafty person at all hohoho. but I don't have the guts to wear it out so what is the point anyway
my sister agreed to pose in it before I burn all of your eyes out yay. thank her.

I used two types of flowers but the more variety the better I think?
but obviously, flower crowns are so out of fashion~ go for a flower beard instead!
source - that's haute couture for you.