o
this is a small, informal showcase of narcisstic ramblings and mediocre photography. about me, categories, instagram, tumblr

tatami more like tata(allthefoodbelongsto)me

I am a dangerous creature at Japanese buffets. Tatami is separated into three areas: cold food(sushi), hot food, and dessert. I stayed away from the hot food because it just reminds me too much of cheap takeout???? the pictures actually turned out nicely for once so I'm posting them ehhueheuhue
some sort of un-authentic and super unhealthy sushi...not that that stopped me from eating it orz
no no no. you no you don't understand. i can literally eat an entire plate of salmon sashimi. i am a menace to society.
i sea food; i eat it
and the endless desserts that seem to be the same at every asian buffet~
matcha-anything turns me on; strawberry flavoring is disgusting though.
this tapioca was so friggin bland but omg look at the cute little platter and the blueberry awh. and notice how my chopsticks are a completely different color than they are in the salmon photo. filters are fun.
they used to serve crepes on order but now they just have bowls of fruit. iseeyou.
one of my many cousins. he's in second grade but he's the same weight as me. chubbbb. all of my cousins are so cute omf 
sitting at a table and devouring plate after plate of dessert x sashimi is really relaxing after CMEA and piano class.
Eileen and I did well at CMEA and we got Superior, but I heard a lot of people saying "[our] judge gave everyone superiors!!!1 such unfair!!!!!" to make themselves better. I wanted to go over and tell them, no. we worked really hard on this duet, so please don't take our accomplishment away from us to comfort yourself because guess what we have feelings too and we were hella rad so screw you :)
bye thanks 4 listening